We are a small rural church built in the 1860’s by a group of dedicated Presbyterians. They had been meeting in various homes in the area until Mr. James Fraser donated a parcel of land for the church; the building was opened for services in 1870. There was also, and continues to be, a burial ground around the building.
We are part of a 3 point charge; our sister churches are St. Paul’s in Winchester http://presbyterian-winchester.ca/ and St. Andrew’s in Chesterville .
A memorial service is held annually on the 2nd Sunday in June.